Attorney Les Syren
Thomas Aquinas College, Ojai California, B.A. 1985
University of Notre Dame Law School, Notre Dame, Indiana
Juris Doctor Degree, 1989
Member, Alaska Bar Association, since 1989
- Executive Editor, Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics and Public Policy.
- Whether Victim Impact Statements are Unconstitutional in Death Penalty Cases, 4 Notre Dame J. L. Ethics and Pub. Pol’y, 171 (1989).
- Clerk for Alaska Superior Court Judge Milton M. Souter, 1989-1990.
- Private practice in insurance defense, 1990-1993.
- Private practice in personal injury, 1993-present.
- Member, Alaska Academy of Trial Lawyers.